SHAMS GROUP was established in 1977 in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In 1996, and due to the sharp vision of the owners to the construction boom developing in U.A.E., the Company extended its Civil & Electromechanical contracting and manufacturing facility to Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. Since its inception in 1977, the Company has completed projects in Saudi Arabia and U.A.E. excess of AED 350 million and numerous landmarks stand testimony to the firm’s engineering capabilities.
Al SWEIDI & SHAMS is one of the leading professional in Civil & Electromechanical and offshore oil & gas fields and installation services. We have delivered many projects over years under the supervision of international consultants. That continues to be the leader in our field. The high quality of our outcomes, products and the reliability of our services have enabled us to take a place among the best.
We focuses on meeting the demand of their customers. It has established a strong relationship with most of the biggest contracting companies, giving them a very high quality product starting from Zero customer feedback time, Zero outcome improvement time, Zero purchasing time, Zero setup time and ending by Zero defects.
We have a strong management team with an aggregate experience of over 60 years in the construction industry. Projects are completed on time and on budget. With SASCO extensive resources and knowledge gained from working in all sectors of the industry, they are able to tailor a project team to meet every client requirement. SASCO also have a highly skilled workforce ensure strength and reliability.
Our mission is to offer superior level of Civil & Electromechanical contracting and provide engineered solutions to workplace related work problems on a global scale
Our vision is to be the Middle East leader in the industry of Civil & Electromechanical contracting in order to provide a better, safer and healthier life for people everywhere.
The company ethos stands for:
- Integrity: In our dealings with customer, employees, authorities, suppliers, neighbours and the public.
- Quality: In our outcomes, products and services, in our work process, manufacturing methods and global management.
- Technology: In our particular fields of research, work alternative methods, product development, engineering and manufacturing.
- Growth: In sales, profit and strength within our areas of special interest and competence.
- Progress: Toward an environment where our people have increasing opportunities for contributions , fulfilment and reward.